If you are a business person or manager looking to do business or immigrate in other countries, there are lots of opportunities and a gateway for you to excel in your business.
Business Visa Canada
The business immigration’s program may be an important fast track Canadian option for you, if you are a business person or manger looking to immigrate to Canada. Business immigration seeks to attract individuals with business and/or managerial experience who will contribute to the development of the Canadian economy.
To make an investment in Canada or to acquire a business in Canada, there are several avenues to choose from:
- You can either apply under the federal start-up visa program.
- If you know in which province /territory you plan to reside, you can look at the different investor or entrepreneur option under the provincial business immigration programs.
- Business class immigration also seeks to develop new commercial opportunities in Canada and to improve Canada’s access to growing foreign markets by welcoming foreign nationals who are familiar with those markets and their unique requirements and customs.
Business Visa Australia
Australia’s booming economy makes it an attractive country for investors and business owners. Business and investment have their own category in the skilled migration program of the Australian government. This category of visa falls under the business skills program.
A business visa is required for those who want to commence or relocate their business to Australia. With a comprehensive economic policy frame work, Australia offers a highly competitive market which has a sound, stable and modern infrastructure that serves as an ideal destination for investment.
Investor retirement visa:
This visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.
Business talent visa:
This visa allows you to establish or develop a business in Australia. It has two streams as outlined below.
The Significant Business History stream is designed for current business owners who want to do business in Australia. In order to be eligible for this stream, you need to have an annual business turnover of at least AUD 3 million. In addition to this, you need to have a net business and personal assets worth at least AUD 1.5 million.
The Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream is designed for people who have sourced venture capital funding for the amount of at least AUD 1 million from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
Business Innovation and Investment Visa:
This visa is for people who want to invest in an Australian State or territory. This visa can also be used for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia. You must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and be nominated by a state or territory government on behalf of the Australian government. This visa includes 4 streams, as listed below.
- The Business Innovation stream is designed for people with business skills that want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
- The Investor stream is more suited for an individual who wants to make an investment of at least AUD 1.5 million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- The Significant Investor stream is designed for people who want to invest at least AUD 5 million into complying investments in Australia and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- The Premium Investor Stream is designed for people who are willing to invest at least AUD 15 million into complying premium investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.