Australia offers a diverse range of study option for international students, with more than 1,200 institution and over 22,000 courses to choose from.
There are lots of contribution from international students towards Australian society. International education activity contributes over AUD 1 billion into the Australian economy.
No matter what you are studying or how long you are studying for, Australian laws promote quality education and protection for international students. Once you obtain a student visa, you have the opportunity to unveil your true potential and work towards your dream career as an international student.
STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
While applying for student visa, several evidence need to be provided such as:
- Financial status: You must provide the evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living expenses. And also if you have dependents such as spouse and children travelling with you, then you will have to provide an evidence of being able to cover living expenses for all.
- English proficiency: It is necessary for all students to prove their proficiency in English language via a good IELTS/TOEFL score.
- Health requirement: Medical checkup is necessary for students to show that they are in good health. You must produce your test reports with doctor’s prescription claiming your good health.
- Character requirement: All students applying for the student visa to Australia are assessed against the character requirement which include a criminal record check and getting a police clearance, to make sure they do not have a substantial criminal record.
DOCUMENT CHECK LIST:
While applying for student visa for study in Australia, make sure of having the following in your document file:
- Visa application form
- Visa application fees
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (once your consultant has applied to institutions)
- IELTS result
- Prior academic study documents
- Any prior work experience
- Statement of purpose
- Evidence of financial ability