Overseas study is a stepping-stone for the students with the rapid rise of international education. Our consultancy will assist you in seeking higher education in foreign countries.
Study Visa Canada:
The student visa permits any individual to enter Canada as a full time student at an accredited community college, university or any other institution.Students graduating from Canadian institutions enjoy successful and prosperous careers. Overall there is a diversity in classrooms and schools in Canada since foreign students bring their rich culture, broad knowledge and specialized skills.
Canadian Education System:
There is no federal or central education system in Canada, Education system in Canada is under the complete jurisdiction of the provinces and territories (states). Institutions are further divided into community colleges and Universities at the post-secondary level. A significant number of University graduates upon completion of their degree look to acquire vocational skills for employment.
The degrees and diplomas from Canadian institutions are among the most widely recognized in the world. Students have a diverse choice of 92 Universities and 175 community collages offering a wide array of programs. The students are allowed to work for the first 6 months on campus while pursuing their studies and thereafter off campus.
Some basic requirements are:
- You must have proof of acceptance and enrolment to an accredited institution in Canada.
- You must possess a valid passport/travel document.
- You need to provide proof of financial support such as :
- Tuition fee
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- Applicants must ensure that they are criminally and medically admissible to enter Canada and be willing to undergo a medical examination.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
Study Visa Australia:
Australia offers a diverse range of study option for international students, with more than 1,200 institution and over 22,000 courses to choose from.
There are lots of contribution from international students towards Australian society. International education activity contributes over AUD 1 billion into the Australian economy.
No matter what you are studying or how long you are studying for, Australian laws promote quality education and protection for international students. Once you obtain a student visa, you have the opportunity to unveil your true potential and work towards your dream career as an international student.
STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
While applying for student visa, several evidence need to be provided such as:
- Financial status: You must provide the evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living expenses. And also if you have dependents such as spouse and children travelling with you, then you will have to provide an evidence of being able to cover living expenses for all.
- English proficiency: It is necessary for all students to prove their proficiency in English language via a good IELTS/TOEFL score.
- Health requirement: Medical checkup is necessary for students to show that they are in good health. You must produce your test reports with doctor’s prescription claiming your good health.
- Character requirement: All students applying for the student visa to Australia are assessed against the character requirement which include a criminal record check and getting a police clearance, to make sure they do not have a substantialcriminal record.
DOCUMENT CHECK LIST:
While applying for student visa for study in Australia, make sure of having the following in your document file:
- Visa application form
- Visa application fees
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (once your consultant has applied to institutions)
- IELTS result
- Prior academic study documents
- Any prior work experience
- Statement of purpose
- Evidence of financial ability
Study Visa New Zealand:
New Zealand is a young country where most of the things like independence, initiative and resourcefulness are highly regarded over status or rules. As a student, you will be highly involved in questioning, to seek your own answers by thinking for yourselves.
If you are planning to study in the NZ, then our experts will fully support you with all the necessary information and process dealing with student visa.
Fee paying student features:
- You can apply for full time visa in NZ, if you are from overseas you will need to pay the full cost of your course and enroll with an approved education provider.
- You must have been accepted into acourse at an education institute approved by the ministry of education or NZ qualification authority (NZQA).
- Student should be studying full time at the course stated on your visa this includes school, tertiary (study after secondary school) and English language study.
- If you want to bring your partner or your children with you, then they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.
Checklist of documents:
- Identity: Several evidence of identity is required which includes your passport, certified copy of your birth certificate, national identity card or driver’s licenses. Evidence of your intended study must also be provided to make a valid application.
- Health: heath certificate may need to be provided along with your application, depending on where you are from and how long you want to stay in NZ. It is necessary to maintain your medical and travel insurance policy while you are studying in NZ.
- Character Certificate: the character certificate is one of the most important documents which will decide whether you will be offered the NZ student visa or not.
- Employment history: In case you have work experience, you can share your previous job details.
- English proficiency: You have to submit English proficiency test score, either ILETS or TOEFL, depending on the university requirements.
Study Visa UK:
United Kingdom has alarge international student community and multicultural society. Students come from over 200 nations to study in the UK. The UK education system gives students the freedom to combine courses and subjects from different areas of studies, so you can tailor your degree to your own needs and interest.
It has a multicultural society which provides students from across the world with a great scope of getting to know new cultural and people. The age recommended for higher education in United Kingdom is 18 years and above. An additionaladvantage of studying in the United Kingdoms is it helps in learning and understanding the famous British accent.
There are two types of visa that a student can apply for studying.
- Tier 4- student (Adult) visa
- Tier 4- student(Child) visa
The Tier 4 – Student (Adult)visa: This visa is for students who intend to take up a full time course at any post -16 at a UK educationinstitution. This visa allows students to participate in both short and long term courses of at least 6 months in duration. In order to qualify for this visa the student must have a confirm offer of enrolment from a licensed education provider, and must be able to maintain themselves for accommodation and also must show that they are able to pay there course fees.
- Applicants will be required to show that they have been accepted into the recognized course of study at an approved UK institution, licensed by the UK Home office.
- Applicants will also be required to provide evidence that they have sufficient funds available to support themselves.
The tier-4 students (adults) visa holders are allowed to work during vocation periods on a full time basis without seeking further permission from the UK Home office. In some cases, graduate level student can get settled in UK by switching into a working visa category.
The tier -4 student(child) visa:This visa is for children between the age group of 4 to 17 years who wants to study at UK educational institution in a full time course. This type of visa is flexible and allows the student to study for at least6 months of duration in whichever courses taken up. Students must have a confirmed offer of enrolment from a licensed education provider and should be able to maintain and accommodate themselves on the duration of stay and must show that they are able to pay their course fee.
- Applicants will be required to show that they have been accepted into a recognized course of study at an approved UK institution, licensed by the UK Home office.
- Applicants will also be required to provide evidence that they have sufficientfunds to be able to supportthemselves during their study in the UK.
- Applicant must have their parent’s or guardian’s written consent for their travel, reception and care arrangements while in the UK.
Study Visa USA:
One of the best investment for the future is the USA education. USA education is now more affordable as it provides a wide spectrum of tuition fees,accommodation options and financial help from the institutions through scholarships, fee waivers, aid etc. It is more flexible in terms of choice of courses within a college or university in the USA education system. During the course of study, a student can transfer from one course/stream to another or one institution to another. This aspect of the USA education system makes it distinct from other countries. The US offers international students the most exciting, rewarding and comprehensive array of study options in the world.
In general, whoever wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residents. In order to study in the United States you must have a student visa. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend will determine whether you need an F-1 visa or an M-1 Visa.
The visas for F-1 and M-1 students can be issued for up to 120 days in advance of your course of study start date. However, the entry to the United States will not be allowed in F-1 or M-1 Status earlier than 30 days before the course start date.
The continuing students may renew their visas at any time, as long as the student status is maintained and their SEVIS records are current.
The following documents are required before your visa interview:
- Passport – A valid passport for travel to the United States.
- Non-immigrant visa application, form DS-160 confirmation page.
- Application fee payments receipt – In case you are required to pay before your interview.
- Certificate of Eligibility for nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status for Academic and language Students, Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocation Students, Form I-20 YourSchool will send you a SEVIS-generate form I-20 once they have entered your information in the SEVIS database. You and your school official must sign the form I-20. All students, their spouse and minor children if they intend to reside in United States with the students, must be registered in the student and Exchange Visitors System (SEVIS). Each person receives an individual form I-20.
Additional documentation may be required:
Additional requested documents may include evidence of
- Your academic preparation such as transcripts, diploma, degrees or certificates from school you attended, standardized test for scores required by your United States school.
- Your intent to depart the US upon completion of your course of study.
- How you will pay all the educational, living and travel costs.