New Zealand is a young country where most of the things like independence, initiative and resourcefulness are highly regarded over status or rules. As a student, you will be highly involved in questioning, to seek your own answers by thinking for yourselves.
If you are planning to study in the NZ, then our experts will fully support you with all the necessary information and process dealing with student visa.
Fee paying student features:
- You can apply for full time visa in NZ, if you are from overseas you will need to pay the full cost of your course and enroll with an approved education provider.
- You must have been accepted into a course at an education institute approved by the ministry of education or New Zealand qualification authority (NZQA).
- Student should be studying full time at the course stated on your visa this includes school, tertiary (study after secondary school) and English language study.
- If you want to bring your partner or your children with you, then they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.
Checklist of documents:
- Identity: Several evidence of identity is required which includes your passport, certified copy of your birth certificate, national identity card or driver’s licenses. Evidence of your intended study must also be provided to make a valid application.
- Health: Health certificate may need to be provided along with your application, depending on where you are from and how long you want to stay in New Zealand. It is necessary to maintain your medical and travel insurance policy while you are studying in New Zealand.
- Character Certificate: The character certificate is one of the most important documents which will decide whether you will be offered the New Zealand student visa or not.
- Employment history: In case you have work experience, you can share your previous job details.
- English proficiency: You have to submit English proficiency test score, either ILETS or TOEFL, depending on the University requirements.