Two people in love sometimes want to go to other places in search of romance. Not only can this strengthen their relationship but this is also a great way for them to enjoy and have fun in each other’s arms. It really does not matter whether they go to other places for a honeymoon or just short getaway trip, it is good that they take time to be with each other and make lasting memories. This world has a lot to offer people and it is for you to discover and appreciate all these gifts.
You will find a number of romantic places in the UK from Scottish islands to English country retreats, there’s no shortage of places to find love.
Here are some of the best romantic places in the UK world:
• Brecon Beacons National Park, Wales – Situated in Wales, Brecon Beacons National Park is known for its lush green hills and secret little waterfalls. It’s the perfect place to wander down secluded trails and sneak a cheeky kiss. Walking, mountain biking and pony trekking are fun ways to explore the uplands and valleys of the Black Mountains. There are lots of sheep around, too. They’re cute and cuddly and exude love, so this is pretty much the perfect romantic travel destination.
• Windermere, Lake District – It is the most romantic places in the United Kingdom, especially if you both love to spend time outdoors. You can spend time walking around the lake and admire a spectacular and serene view of the beautiful lake and banks. Make sure you are there for beautiful sunrise or sunset.
• Scarlet Hotel, Cornwall – It is a beautiful, adult-only contemporary hotel overlooking Cornwall’s Mawgan Port Beach- which gives a little feel of Australian beaches. This eco-friendly hotel possesses outdoor clifftop hot tubs, a natural reed-filtered swimming pool and an Ayurvedic-inspired luxurious on-site spa with panoramic views over the beach and the Atlantic Ocean. It is perfect for couples who want to combine romance with pampering.
• Bath, Somerset – A UNESCO World Heritage site interwoven with literary history, the Georgian city of Bath is the perfect setting for a weekend liaison. Stroll through town to the Royal Crescent and observe Palladian architecture at its most magnificent before visiting The Pump Room for champagne tea overlooking the Roman Baths. Browse independent galleries and shops for a memento and end the day with a soak in the naturally warm rooftop pool at Thermae Bath Spa – the twinkling city views from here are awesome.
• Hampstead Heath Pergola, London – It can be hard to find a romantic spot in London, as it’s almost impossible to discover a hidden corner that you can have to yourselves. We recommend heading to Hampstead Heath, passing the usual crowds of tourists and seeking out the hill garden and pergola. This particularly enchanting corner of the city is at it’s most vibrant in the warmer months, when foliage covers the raised walkway, providing the perfect shelter for a stolen kiss. The gardens aren’t well tended, and the air of faded grandeur adds to the romantic ambiance of this hidden treasure.
• Copse Hill Road at Lower Slaughter, Cotswolds – In the heart of a quaint village or unspoiled limestone cottages beside the gentle River Eye is the most romantic street in Britain. It has everything for a romantic walk – beautiful architecture, scenic views, a romantic ambiance and secluded getaways.
• Durdle Door, Dorset – You can discover miles of beautiful coastline in the UK, but nowhere are quite as romantic as Durdle Door. One of the most photographed landmarks in the country, the instantly recognizable natural archway offers beautiful vistas both from up on the cliffs and down on the beach.
While planning your honeymoon vacation you can take the help of tourist visa consultancy who deals with tourists/visit visa. You can apply for UK’s Standard Visitor visa or short stay visa.